One of the secrets for a perfect body is lower abs exercises because it is the neglected step in stomach exercises. The reason is its such a difficult target and a very natural thing to do wrong: to isolate the lower abs in your stomach.
To exercise the lower abs can also help if you have a dislike of using a bathing-suit because of the belly fat.
One of the benefits of exercising the lower ab is that a strong transverse abdominals (The muscles around the torso – click here for Wikipedia explanation) make it easier to lift things in your daily routine. With a strong transverse abdominals, it will stabilize your back that I find a superb reason to at least include a few healthy abs workouts into your daily routine.
If you want to exercise the lower abs because of the stubborn body fat, then you are in for the long run I’m afraid.
If you have body fat on your belly: Sorry to be the one to tell you if you don’t know it already……….
You won’t get rid of belly fat by only working out your six pack.
If you want to get rid of belly fat and not particular work out your stomach muscles, you need to work out the entire body with strength, cardio training and proper nutrition plan.
An excellent and my favorite because of personal use is Mike Geary’s Truth about Abs. It has a name one could assume would be about workout for abs only, but it is the best overall plan for losing weight.
The last fat on your body you’re going to get rid of is the fat on the lower abs.
Don’t skip the exercise of you lower abs because you can’t get rid of the belly fat. With lean muscles, you are going to burn the fat eventually, but only by overall workout.
Two Lower Abs Exercises That Works
You can do these two lower abs exercises fast and easy, for instance, between upper body exercises at the gym or home in front of the television
Gives strong muscles and is a workout for balance and coordination, it can be tough but give it a try.
- Step 1: Sit down – eventually use a gym mat or carpet
- Step 2: Raise both feeds and find your balance.
- Step 3: Place hands by the side of the head and straighten out both legs.
- Step 4: Bend the knee and bring it in towards your chest area.
- Step 5: At the same time you twist your torso, so the opposite elbow meets the opposite knee.
- Step 6: Repeat with the opposite by changing knee at same time twist the torso.
V Sit up
This one requires some core strength and balance, and it is performed by extending your legs and arms and then crunching up to bring all together. It is a useful exercise for your abs.
- Step 1: Lie down flat
- Step 2: Stretch out your arms behind your head.
- Step 3: Flex at the hips and curl the abs simultaneously to raise your legs and torso off the ground
- Step 4: Let hands meet the feet
- Step 5: Your arms and legs should remain straight during the movement
- Step 6: Pause at mid-point and return to starting.
These two lower abs exercises are useful and rather easy to do without any tools, so do yourself a favor and try them out maybe in front of the television?
If you want to lose belly fat doing the correct exercises and know how to maintain weight loss with the right nutrition, then it might help you read my Truth about six pack abs review by Mike Geary.